AmigaActive (1833/2143)

From:Kevin Fairhurst
Date:28 May 2000 at 23:34:27
Subject:Re: Kickstart Show

On 28 May 2000 22:32:13 +0100, Neil Bothwick (neil@wire.net.uk) wrote:

> > Ah but they were getting the train home, weren't they Neil?
>
> And as a result I spent almost an hour and a half at Crewe station
> waiting for a 20 minute conection. Becase the police had been called to
> a previous station to throw a load of drunks off the train :(

And they still missed you? ;)

> >> Serves you right for buying that A3000 :-/
>
> > Is that a hint of jealousy Neil? ;)
>
> Oh yes.

like I said though, despite the hint, there are reasons not to have it!

> > And that wasn't all I bought, there's the Goldsurfer (which annoyingly wont
> > let me have both my modem and digital camera plugged in at the same time
> > cos the ports are too close together!) and the copy of CrossDOS 7 and
> > MacOS8 and that hard drive and ....
>
> Yes, but I've got all of those (or equivalents, I can use my digicam and
> modem together).

With my new Goldsurfer, the two ports are too close together to allow
multiple seria linterface

> Still, at least my A1200 works correctly on the network now :)

lucky you

Kev

Kevin "Redvers" Fairhurst - ICQ 56332267, redver5 on AIM

Savings + service + convenience = beMANY!